Thursday, March 26, 2009

March 26th

Today was pretty fun.I played ball at lunch and played that one game in P.E. We killed Prayse's team. I scored two points. =] Benchmark Exams are coming up in a week..

In the morning I couldnt get to school early... Stupid step sister didnt wake up til 6:50 and showered till 7:30 -.- Whats up with fobs driving too... My step mom cant drive for shit.... Pissess me off.. I can drive better than her..

Shit. The weekend is almost here.Man is that fast or wat?? feels like its been two days..AD's birthday party is coming up and i don't noe if i wanna go... On Sunday got plans to go eat Dim Sum with the familia.Why is 3oh!3 soo amazing??? My birthday is coming up in 2 weeks.And if u dont noe wat to get me, go on my aim profile =]

Lakers vs. Pistons.Today at 4:30. Channel 9. lol Lakers better win this. Rematch right hurr...
Lawl thats it for now dawg cya tmrw.

No comments:

Post a Comment